Monday, July 31, 2017

Easy Summer Camp 1 Page Layout - Guest Designer | Scrap The Boys

     Hey Scrappy Friends!  I am so honored to be a guest designer for the Scrap The Boys challenge blog.  This month their challenge is to use a 5x7 photo.  I haven't used anything that large in awhile and let me tell you...when I got the photo back from the printer it seemed HUGE!
    The photo is our son all ready for his first field trip that an adult family member wasn't going on with him.  It also wasn't a small place they were going to a very large amusement park that had wet and dry rides....perhaps you've heard of it...Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom.  I'll tell you...mom was more nervous than he was.  He had a blast...summer camp has been amazing for him and his energy level.

1 page Summer Camp Scrapbook Layout using Bella Blvd Max scrapbook supplies

     On to the page....Since he was wearing black short and bright t-shirt I choose black textured American Crafts cardstock for my base.  I figured the colors would pop off the page better.  The patterned papers I used are from an older Bella Blvd collection called Max. The title and stars came from the 12x12 stickers sheet. The tiny word stickers came from the trinket stickers, but what I'm most excited about is the shark embellishment.  That came from the candid cards which are 2x2 - 4x6 cards that look like they are meant for project life.  I fussy cut the shark to match the shark on his shirt.  

     I outlined the title in a white Gelly Roll pen, and the doodle border on the star paper is just a thin Sharpe.  Some Dilyussions white linen splatters and some homemade enamel dots and I was done.  This layout only took me about half and hour, and of course I didn't record it.
     Well, that's my page for today!  I hope you head on over to the Scrap The Boys blog and play long with this months challenge.  Be sure to let them know Lyne sent you.  Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment