Thursday, September 21, 2017

4Ever Friends | Felicity Jane | Stuck Sketches

     Hey Crafty Friends!  My post today is a layout I created for the September 15th sketch over at Stuck Sketches. If you've followed me for any amount of time you know I love Laura's sketches. 
     
Wedding layout created with Felicity Jane Summer kit

     I did alter the sketch just a bit moving the photo and adding a cluster up at the top left of the page.  This is the best part about using sketches...you can alter them to make it work the photo, or supplies, you have.

      For this layout I again used my Felicity Jane Summer kit.  The flower paper and soft colors made for great wedding layouts.  I do promise though that I have layouts coming up not using the kit....haha So, until next time I'll leave you with another close up of my clusters.  Stay crafty!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photo and page! That floral paper is so, so pretty! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbi - florals are a challenge for me

      Delete
  2. It's interesting to see how others interpret the sketch and this works so well with your photo. Love the floral paper and the grey title. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen - I do love using sketches and seeing how different all our pages look from them

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty, such gorgeous papers! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete