Friday, November 24, 2017

Adeline Grace | Stuck ? Sketches | Echo Park

     Hey friends!  Happy black Friday.  Are you out shopping early this am?  Hubby has to work so even if I wanted to it just wouldn't work for our family.  Instead I'm here to share a layout with you.
    I created this layout of my newborn niece using the November 15th sketch over at Stuck ? Sketches. If you've followed me for any amount of time you know I love their challenges.
     I'll admit when my sister-in-law gave me Adeline's photo I panicked a bit...purple...I don't own anything purple, but I think I made it work with the pink I have well.
     The base cardstock is purple and then I used a brown piece of patterned paper that when matched with the rusts/purple of Adeline's wrap.  The pink piece that is under the journalling card is a frame that I cut into two pieces.  This way it adds dimension and interest.  The rest of the pieces are various papers and stickers from the Echo Park Bundle Of Joy Collection.

    Since the paper collection didn't have any purple in it I had to tie it all together somehow.  I choose to cover the two pink flowers on the journalling card with purple sparkle ones from Hobby Lobby.  They also had a tiny wooden bead in the center so they add a textural/dimensional element as well.
    For being panicked about purple I'm really happy with how this came out, and I hope my sister-in-law loves it too. If you are looking for other newborn ideas please check out my Hello Baby layout! Until next time...stay crafty!



7 comments:

  1. Exquisite layout and that photo, oh so beautiful! Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created the perfect layout around this beautiful photo! It couldn't be any better! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - I really love how it came out.

      Delete
  3. How gorgeous, love the rich colours and sweet embellishing! The pic is so sweet too! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a beautiful little lady. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable baby and photo <3 Love this pretty layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete